In this ever-changing high-octane environment, success may be relative, happiness could be elusive, one may not have control over external factors and technologies may go outdated in a jiffy, however, there are factors that will remain constant and act as a differentiator in one’s life – personal and professional.
Having spent 20 years in the Corporate sector in Leadership Roles, setting service excellence and workplace culture across sectors – Hospitality, Travel, FMCG, Electronics, Media & Banking, Kingshuk and Antara eventually gave their passion a platform by dedicating themselves to corporate Learning and Development. Their penchant for transforming individuals, enabling team cohesiveness and setting up work cultures where everyone is aligned to organizational goals and ethics is what brings them here.
A veteran in the field of Corporate Training and Management Consulting specializing in Soft Skill & Behavioural Workshops, Kingshuk is a well known name in the Corporate Training industry. With more than 20 years of experience in the training field with diverse industries (Hospitality/ IT / Media FMCG / Banks / Telecommunications / Consumer durables industries to name a few) across various levels, he brings in learning in the form of stories, games and self-realizations for his participants.
Kingshuk is also a visiting faculty and subject matter expert in the Human Resource domain for Symbiosis International (Deemed) University-SIU, IMT, IIM-Ahmedabad, MIT University, Indira Group of Institutes to name a few.
An experienced BFSI Skills Trainer with a demonstrated history of working in the education management industry. Antara is highly skilled in Branch Banking, E-learning Solutions, Negotiation, Sales, Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Siebel, and TeamBuilding. She brings in 15 years of banking and skill development experience through her workshops and holds a strong forte in Banking, Insurance and Behavioral Finance training domains. Antara facilitates numerous Skill Development training programme for graduates across Symbiosis International (Deemed) University, MIT University to name a few.
Our Training Philosophy:
- First and Foremost – Simple, Practical, Interactive & Relevant
- Open new growth vectors for individuals and organizations
- Build attitudes, skills and competencies that can be practised immediately and become long term
- Equip and empower people to ensure that future development is self- sustainable
- Remain linked to the organizational vision
Our Training Process
- Need Analysis through interactions, field visits, surveys & diagnostic tools
- Content Customization
- Delivery Customization-delegate profile compatibility
- Defining measures of success- benchmarking
- Focus on the attitudinal shift
- Games, simulations, role-plays
- Lasting change rather than immediate feel-good
- Continuous Hand Holding & Coaching
- Feedback & Strategic support to management
- Periodic objective measurement of training effectiveness