We do customize Webinar training sessions for office teams, universities and colleges. For corporate training through webinars, bulk and institutional booking, write to us:
- This event has passed.
Using MS Excel in Analytics I & II (with Certification) – 2 days 2 hours each
August 15 @ 7:00 pm - August 16 @ 9:00 pm| Rs1200
Microsoft Excel has now become a necessity in any domain for working efficiently. It’s a spreadsheet tool capable of performing calculations, analyzing data to enter and format data, calculate totals & summaries through formulas, highlight data that meets certain conditions, creating simple reports & charts, understanding the importance of keyboard shortcuts & productivity tricks.
Target Audience: Relevant for aspirants and professionals who work in Analytics, Finance, Data Science, Accounting, HR Analytics, Marketing Analytics
- Build a solid understanding on the Basics of Microsoft Excel
- Learn the most common Excel functions used in the Office
- Learn how to THINK like Excel, and write powerful and dynamic Excel formulas from scratch
- Maintain large sets of Excel data in a list or table
- Create dynamic reports by mastering one of the most popular tools, PivotTables
- Wow your boss by unlocking dynamic formulas with IF, VLOOKUP, INDEX, MATCH functions and many more
All Participants will get a Certificate upon Completion
Instructor- Prof Akshay Magre
Date: 15 Aug & 16 Aug ( 2 hrs each day ) from 7.00 pm to 9.00 pm
Duration– 4 Hours
Registration Fee: Rs 1200 per participant for both days together
Please click on the Pay Now button to complete your payment and don’t forget to Register below:
Sign up to receive updates on our Forthcoming Webinars
Sign up for our free newsletters and latest update of forthcoming Webinar events. We don’t spam!